Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CET counselling ! !

One of the most important day of my life was the day of CET counselling. Actually the worst day in my life was the day before the day of my counselling,when i saw everything i wanted was gone. I got a rank of 2419 [93.3% in CBSE boards :)] and my counselling was on the second day. i had first thought that i would get some decent courses in RV.. Not the best courses but decent ones. Then seeing the last year cut off i wa like ok.. chuck RV think PESIT. I was dead sure that i would get a decent course in PESIT.

But the day before my CET counsellling i saw every seat i wanted was evaporating quickly.Finally i had to chose between good courses in MSRIT and instrumentation,IEM and other stuff like biotech n all in RV,BMS etc..Then my dad told why worry,Just take IEM at RV.Its a decent branch. Not famous though very interesting ..plus its RV...Then i finally decided to take IEM at RVCE and was happy to take something different.. other than what people normally do..
After i took many were like u should hav taken instru.. why u took IEM and all.. But once i told them i wanted a mechanical oriented branch they were like ... ah then ok.. fine..and going through the syllabus of all courses i found IEM's way more interesting than Instru...this is my point of view only...anyone not happy abt this create a blog for yourself and write abt it :D
I believe there is no field that is boring and without scope .. And IEM. is mechanical combined with management which is exactly wat the world needs. I d Like to mention a quote in RVCE T Shirt--
"I chose to make my destiny half way through,
I chose to be the author and script my own life,
I chose to make sure boundaries dont exist
where i stand
I AM IN RVCE FOR A REASON"

No comments:

Post a Comment