Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Se7en point Someone!

I wish there was some pond which was deep enough to terrorise u,but not deep enough to kill you. If there was some such i would seeeriously jump into it. i feel like an complete idiot after the results of my first semester. I got a fraking 7.85. Its ok, u can continue reading. You dont have to stop reading thinking wat can a seven point someone write.

I some how never had the slightest of idea that i had to study after joining college. Well,i know its not the right time to realise it , i should have probably realised it after my first test or atleast my second test. But i did not. Fine forget about the past. Atleast now(lol) i realised may be i really have to study to score in college.

So now comes the turning over a new leaf part of my life. I probably need to study. I thought a mere glance of the text book would fetch u some 8 point something but clearly i was wrong. But after speaking to my friends who whine for a 9 point something i realise watching an average of 1 and half movie a day definitely does not help your grades. I hope i join the elite club in my class whose only problem in life is that a teacher has not given proper notes for a subject. Sad !

No comments:

Post a Comment